Monday 13 March 2017

Layer up





coat - VIPme
jacket - Zara
jumper - H&M
jeans - Primark
boots - Lightinthebox
bag - Gamiss

Layering is one of my favourite things about putting outfits together. As well as adding warmth, draping another layer over your shoulders can add texture, colour and interest. I never would have thought these pieces would work together so nicely, but the tones and shapes just seem to compliment each other so well.

Sadly my work wardrobe is rather conservative, but this is a major throwback to my university ootds where I'd chuck trench coats over everything from band t shirts and fisherman knits to roll necks and dappled black jackets. Inevitably would end up shedding about three layers mid way through a seminar, emerging from a coat-like cocoon; but that's fashion right?

Below are a few of my current favourite layering looks from Lookbook, which one is your favourite?









SHARE:

9 comments

  1. nice inspo!

    x
    dahi

    p.s. win products from canel and jord on my blog until the 18th of march! http://www.strangeness-and-charms.com/2017/03/shooting-giveaway-celebrate-strangeness.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm obsessed with stripes so I love the stripes, hat, and jeans look, but I also really like the one above. Your coat is lovely, too! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG YOU LOOK AMAZING!! Loved everything about this outfit! And I also in love with layering, it's so good!

    she-loves-clothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Layers on layers on layers = L-O-V-E on you gorgeous Georgia! Looking like such a wondrous wonderland of street and slick show-stopping style. The coat is an eye-poppingly beautiful ode to camel whilst your leather jacket screams laid-back luxe with killer charisma. Adoring how the dreamy shades and tones all make for the most blissful blend. Colour crushing on you times an absolute zillion <3

    I'm liking the second from last vibe from Lookbook, if I could toughen up my biker like her then I'd be pretty darn happy ;)

    Sophie | soinspo xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. You definitely look perfect!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post babe and you look very beautiful...Kisses, Neha

    http://www.theinstylejournal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the red and brown together. Also so nice to see peoples inspirations!

    EDP-FASHION

    ReplyDelete
  8. Still can't get over the pictures you can capture... Usually I am not the biggest fan of Fashion-Forward-Street style, but I love yours!!

    Coco| pjsandstuff.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That coat is incredible! love your style so much :)

    findyourownhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I really appreciate your comments and will read and reply to every one <3

© Teandtwosugars
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig